30 December 2009

He Left Me

He left me with his new girlfriend .
I'm all alone now ,
In my room ,
in the dark .
Nothing left to say because he's gone .
I can't feel my heart ,
And it's killing me .


But I'm not crying ,
I won't shed a tear on my face .
There's no reason for me to beg him not to leave .
There's no reason for me to lay on my bed ,
While listening to ' ne me quitte pas ' song .
There's no reason for me to waste my time ,
And wait for him to call me back .
There's no reason for me to watch titanic ,
While eating ice - cream with chocolate syrup on top and cry .


I'm maybe dumb but I'm not stupid .
Life got to move on ,
And now I'm moving forward ,
Without looking back :)