I always have this fear ,
that one day you are going to
discover that I am not
as great , as beautiful ,
as awesome , as kind ,
as great , as beautiful ,
as awesome , as kind ,
as you once thought I was .
and then , you will leave me
and then , you will leave me
like other people just did .
I will burst in tears like I used to ,
and everything that we've been through ,
will be a waste .
you're almost like the one for me , almost .
because you make me feel special ,
I feel different , so different ,
when I'm with you ,
but you just got me so confused .
I will burst in tears like I used to ,
and everything that we've been through ,
will be a waste .
you're almost like the one for me , almost .
because you make me feel special ,
I feel different , so different ,
when I'm with you ,
but you just got me so confused .