02 February 2011

Ha-Ha

It's funny when most everyone I knew wanted me to put a smile on my face.
It's funny when I think I have no one in my life and I'm all alone.
It's funny when people think I'm rich and wealthy.
It's funny when they can't see what I see.
It's funny when Mama think I have so many boyfriends.
It's funny when I'm so excited for tuition more than my school.
It's funny when you'd like to lick back what you just spit, if you know what I mean.
It's funny when strangers would think I'm one of the arrogant bitches.
It's funny when I eat a lot but I'm not getting that fat.
It's funny when my ex (s) just being wayyyy fucking pa-the-tic.

It's funny when people I know like to give me compliments.
It's funny when a guy asked me to tell him about myself.
It's funny when money and fame is just everything for everyone
It's funny when a bunch of people act like they are so cool.
It's funny when some of them expect me to trust em'.
It's funny when most of the guys I knew wanted to hear me sing.
It's funny when people think cursing is bad $%&#)$*#%*(~#% !
It's funny when I can get high just by drinking a tin of .. Coke.
It's funny when I think I'm adopted.
It's funny when they keep giving away their love away.

But the most funny part of all, is, none of em' were even funny.
Yes bitch and gays, I have just wasted your time.