02 May 2012

Can't You See What I See?

I know this one girl and whenever I look at her, I will look with full of disgust. Those big eyebrows above those sinful, wrinkle, dark circles eyes. Her huge nose full of black heads but she always cover it with her hand. Her chapped cherry lips that barely smile and speak. Yellow and rotten teeth and maybe looks like a smoker. White heads on her chubby fat cheeks and all over her hairy face. Wide forehead and big ears. She has a mustache and a beard which is abnormal for a girl. Horrifying stretchmarks all over her minor ass. Cup-shaped nails that she has to cut twice a day. She ties up her stomach from eating, less than she used to because of her flabby arms, muffin waist and tummy with tires. Dark knees, hairy and short legs. Untanned and dehydrated skin.

And I could only see this girl whenever I stand right in front the mirror.