10 November 2010

Obviously I'm Not Okay.


I'm not happy. I'm not in a good mood. I feel empty inside. And obviously I'm not even close to okay. Everything is just upside down. My life is getting messier and messier. My family, my best friends, my "love life". This time, it's kinda hard, to pretend, to give a big fake smile, to laugh out loud, to everyone. I can keep on denying it and tell this and that to those people, I can try to ignore but I can't neglect this and run away. It's bugging me the whole time. I can't get this shit out from my head. This thing making me falling apart, falling fucking hard. Usually I won't give a damn but I just can't do that anymore. Not from this because I know somehow, deep in my heart, if I stay strong and give more room to 'Miss Patience'. Everything will be just fine. And I will be okay. Luckily my best friends got back to the way it should be, for now, I hope it will stay forever. Well it's good to know all of us is okay and going great back together. Oh I ♥ you guys, I really do.