Hi. Hey. Ho. Assalammualaikum. Olla. Whadduupp yo? OKAY enough for that.
It has been ages since I updated this shitty blog. Did you guys think I have been freakin busy lately? Hell no. Well kinda but on top of all, this may sounds a bit dramatic I shall say? But I have lost my inspirations. Don't ask me who or what or what other shit. Somehow I just did. I don't really know what to write anymore. I'm still not okay but like I said before, I will be fine. I guess.
So anyway, harini result PMR keluar. All I can think about is what to wear for today. Yes, this result day ain't makin me feel like, "OHMYGOD!". I was more nervous when I took result for UPSR than PMR and obviously I don't know why. Even Mama said she was more nervous than me. My result ain't that great because I didn't get 8. But I didn't hoping for straight A's pun since I know my low capabilities. Well my new motto is ; No expectations, no disappointment :) I don't really even have one before this but what the heck.
I can't believe I scored Bahasa Melayu and Science. And I got B for Pendidikan Islam and Sejarah. Wow. So aku tak fail apa apa. Alhamdulillah. If you wanna compare my results with yours .. C'mon ~ bring it on bitch! I don't really care because I'm happy with my results. I don't know about you but I think everyone is being fucking friendly today. Harini hari merapatkan silaturrahim ke apa? Even a stranger on Facebook asked for my results and that is so freakin scary. Well for those yang tak happy with their results, lek lek lu ~ PMR ain't a big thing baybay. Congratulations for those who got tons of A's, bapak awesome sial! :D
To all of my teachers, thank you. Thank you for babbling at me whenever you caught me eating or sleeping or talking while you were teaching but I end up continue doing it anyway. Thank you for answered all of my stupid questions and keep repeating your answers but since I'm blurr and slow, I still don't get it. Thank you for making me laugh even though I know, seriously I do know, that you don't even make any jokes. And obviously my teachers won't read this but I wanna thank them anyway.
Special thanks to Mama, my crazy siblings and my lovely friends. Oh there's no need for me to list what you guys just did kan? Obviously you guys did almost everything. I you guys! OKAY other than crapping about my PMR results, let's talk about life. My life. Oh wait! I don't really have a fucking life. So let's just cut the crap. And since it's 5 am, Imma off to bed now so tyeahh. Chow.