Nothing new. Nothing different.
And people come and go. Everything does.
Love? relationships? happiness?
What is it really about nowadays? Absolutely nothing.
I know how you and me would end.
I already know how most of the relationship would end.
Yes, I have been into relationships.
But no one really loves me.
They only like the chasing. They're just bored.
I called it off for most of them.
What's the use to continue doing something that just ain't right?
Why should I waste my time and their times?
How hard is that for them to understand?
Wait, they will never understand me. And this.
No expectations, no disappointment.
That's what everyone said.
Maybe it's my fault for expect too much for a relationship.
What if I will make my parents' mistakes?
Heck, I'm fucking terrified.
Nothing to do, Imma just pray to You.
No expectations, no disappointment.
That's what everyone said.
Maybe it's my fault for expect too much for a relationship.
What if I will make my parents' mistakes?
Heck, I'm fucking terrified.
Nothing to do, Imma just pray to You.
I will cut this crap now so .. Chow.