30 January 2012

When.

when you said you love me, so much, and only Allah knows how much you love me. when they said I'm not your love but you've against them real hard. when you cried because you don't wanna leave me but you know you can't do anything about it. when you rejected girls that way prettier, curvier and fairier than me. when I deserve to get mad and shouted at but you're the one who feel guilty about it and apologize to me. when you said that I'm so different than any girl. when you prayed to Allah that you wanna grow old and die with me. whenever we had a fight, you begged for me to stop and change back to the old me. when you only want to give me happiness and make me happy. when you always remind me to take care, behave and how much you love me.

that's when I know, you deserve soooooooooo much better, than me, than this, than us.